Trailed disc stubble plough DSP is an agricultural implement for traditional and basic and minimum tillage without first plowing (instead of plowing) for cereals, industrial and forage crops, as well as to rejuvenate grassed meadows and stubble breaking.
Disc stubble plough can significantly reduce the number of operations required to tillage the soil. Leveling topsoil performing, its crumbling and grinding plant remains, including the dense thickets of weeds.
And we are pleased to introduce our own design with advanced construction: Disc stubble plough DSP. Our engineers were able to achieve a number of advantages:
- The ability to work in all weather conditions and different levels of soil moisture,
- Fuel economy by reducing the draft resistance,
- Self-cleaning disc,
- The protection of discs and bearing assemblies when running over obstacles,
- Uniform depth of tillage.
During production process of disc stubble plough DSP were used only high quality materials, as well as Italian and German components. So you can be sure that the unit will serve you for years to come.
The implement allows to reduce the number of tillage in 3-5 times by combining them in a single operation. It improves the quality of tillage (crumbling, leveling the surface, grinding plant remains). The big advantage, compared to similar products is much less dependent on weather conditions and low energy consumption. The disc on the unit serves as a ploughshare and the blade that promotes better circulation cut layer, its breakage, and reduce the required draft force of the tractor through the use of a spring rack. The absence of disc batteries with a single axis in construction provides an ability to work in wet weather on the lands with a lot of plant residues, as well as on the land with any number of weeds, while avoiding the winding axle drive and plugging dense rows of discs. Eliminates the necessity of scrapers in construction as occurs during operation self-cleaning disc. Setting processing depth is carried out by means of staking fingers on parallelogram packer roller to a depth of 15 cm. The main feature in construction is the ability to operate at higher speeds, that achieves optimum mixing and grinding plant residues and the perfect preparation of the soil.
Features of the unit
Disc stubble plough consists of a frame with support wheels. In processing, the discs are rotating, loosen the soil and partly wrapped layer. Stubble ploughs are produced with a constant angle of attack. After the work process of disc stubble plough correctly adjusted it on the field get fine lumpy top layer with the height of the ridges is not more than 5 cm, with a fully clipped weeds.
Stubble plough is used:
- For the main processing ground under grain, technical and fodder crops;
- To prepare the soil for sowing;
- Mulching plant residues of previous crops (corn, sunflower, and weeds) with the help of high speed (12-20 km/h) and low power requirements (can be used with tractors MTZ and UMZ).
Stubble plough DSP has patented vibration spring strut which:
- Reduces the pulling plows resistance and fuel consumption of up to 4 l/ha;
- Protects the bearing assembly and disc when driving over any obstacles;
- Ensures uniform processing depth of 12 cm;
- Ensures operation without clogging in the high mass of green and littered with rocky soils;
- Self-cleaning disc in the process, allowing you to work on wet and waterlogged soils.
Stubble ploughs have modern bearing assembly which includes supporting double row ball bearings 357234 and cartridge seal, which protects against dust and dirt. During production process of agricultural machinery our highly qualified employees use the latest technology, the latest equipment, quality materials, German and Italian components.
The warranty on frame construction - 10 years.