STEP RB is designed for processing cereals, soybean, root crops, vegetables, etc. and all types of soils. Especially effective is the use of a rotary harrow in the regions where the lack of moisture, for moisture preservation and for loosening hard and stony soils.
- Prepare the soil before sowing,
- After sowing this unit loosens the soil, thus preventing delayed germination of grain,
- It loosens and increases the porosity of soil, thus contributing to the uniform distribution of oxygen and moisture in the soil, and thus leads to the consolidation and growth of a plant and making it more resistant to drought,
- Efficiently and uniformly loosens the soil without damaging the plants,
- Designed for entire and inter-row cultivation, it allows to process the soil at already grown plant,
- Is used for mechanical weed control and for incorporation into the soil of crop residues,
- Maintains the moisture and makes loosening and solid on stony soils prone to cracking.
In the standard inter-row distance STEP RB runs from 2 leaves up to 20 cm plant height. If you increase the inter-row distance it can work up to a height of 50 cm.
Processing is carried out over the entire width of the unit, with any number of plant residues and does not clog. The quality of treatment depends on the speed, if its higher it mean that the machine better loosens the soil, breaking it.
Features of the unit
A rotary harrow have a special tines wheel, which creates a virtual explosion that loosens the ground without causing damage to the plant.
Machine can regulate the inter-row distance by unscrewing required of tines-studded wheels.
For combing weeds and brings them to the surface, as well as to break up clods, machine equipped with one or 2 rows of teeth rollers for further loosening.
Barbs are made of wear-resistant heat-treated material. Using enclosed bearing assembly.
STEP PB in agronomic point of view combines on the one hand cultivator for cultivated crops, on the other hand spike-tines harrow. After passing through the field of rotary barb STEP RB through loosening the soil and air access to the root system of plants is achieved savings in ammonia fertilizer 30-40 kg/ha.
Rotary barb produced in hinged and trailed variants. A width above 4.2 meters is made of hydraulic mechanism assembly, each rack is spring-loaded and has a 2 disc barbs.