Cultivator TC (4,2) is designed for continuous processing and mixing of soil:
- loosening the soil with different depths;
- remove the after harvest-time residues from the surface of the field ;
- trimming weeds.
Trailed cultivator - is the versatile and reliable machine in the most difficult working conditions.
Trailed cultivator is differ a little from its analogue - the hinged cultivator. The fundamental difference is in the method of securing the tool to the traction equipment. The main purpose of this unit is to prepare the ground before sowing, as a rule, which combines several major manufacturing operations in a single pass:
- leveling and loosening the soil (thus trailed cultivator provides the optimal mode of water supply);
- trimming of weeds;
- the leveling of the field;
- compressing topsoil (allows more efficient to keep ground moisture)
Trailed cultivator as it hinged version can be equipped with additional tools to expand the functions. For example, the installation of the leveling beam allows you to efficiently produce soil treatment, to withstand a predetermined depth and smoothing the surface of the field.
Hinged cultivators can be successfully used in all climatic zones of Ukraine.
Cultivators are intended for seedbed preparation and care for fallow. This series of cultivators is made with 3-beams frame, consisting of profiled tube, to which is attached the rack height of 530 mm wide sweeps 270 and 330 mm. Cultivators are equipped with spring-loaded safety blocks which protect the struts and racks from the damage, which exclude the occurrence of extreme loads on the strut and reduce draught power. The raker with spring pins performs additional land leveling and grinding. The processing depth is adjustable from 3 to 12 cm adjusting rods packer roller. To produce a better quality of soil preparation, and to align it ideal to withstand the working depth, the machines can be equipped with leveling balk. Cultiivator is designed for preplant soil cultivation in all agricultural zones of Ukraine. Especially effective its use in the cultivation of the soil after fall-plowing for sowing beets, peas, corn, sunflower, flax and spring crops. Cultivation is carried out at an angle to the direction of plowing.
A characteristic structural feature of the cultivator is that a corresponding set of working parts in one pass it consistently performs all the basic technological operations preplant cultivation, namely:
- First row: loosening and leveling the soil by struts,
- Second row: trimming of weeds,
- Leveling the field and the division of crop residue on the surface of the field by raker with the spring pins,
- Compressing of topsoil to crushing large lumps by locomotive packer roller.