Spring harrow designed for tillage to a depth of 4 to 15 cm by shuttle method for planting cereals, annual and perennial grasses, sunflower, corn. Processing by shuttle method creates an optimal soil structure for crop growth. Support roller levels and further loosens the topsoil while firming it to retain moisture. The disc provides a High Actual Efficiency due to minimal frictional forces of soil with a disc.
- Easy replacement disc without disassembly of bearing assembly;
- No scraper which prevents clogging of the working surface;
- The disc works on the clamp to the rack which ensures stable operation and constantly tight defense of the bearing assembly;
- The bearing assembly is not in the working area of the disc is protected from dust;
- Due to the spring rack are low-frequency vibrations that promote soil detachment on the disc waterlogged clay soils;
- Packer roller without a central shaft.